As a parent / guardian you are required to:
- support the mission statement and the school’s vision
- ensure that your child arrives punctually at school with the appropriate equipment, including PE kit
- follow to the school uniform requirements (please see website for uniform and PE kit guidance)
- ensure that shoes are plain black school-style shoes (with black laces if tie-up style, not slip on shoes) without decoration, trim or logos. Trainer-style shoes and boots are not allowed.
- ensure that hair is within the natural spectrum of hair colour, and hair style is traditional and smart, avoiding extreme or high-fashion styles
- ensure that your child has the best possible attendance and refrain from withdrawing them from school during term time and during the school day.
- notify the school of absence by 8.45 a.m. and confirm in writing if the absence is prolonged
- attend regular school meetings, help with homework where appropriate and listen regularly to your child read
- be polite, courteous and respectful to everyone in the school community.
- support the school’s Behaviour and Relationship Policy and procedures (see website for more details).
Pupils are required to:
1. be polite, courteous and respectful to everyone in the school community
2. keep their feet and hands to themselves, giving each other proper space
3. respect school equipment and other people’s property
4. walk in the school building
5. follow instructions as soon as they are given, from all adults in the school