As a parent / guardian you are required to:
- support the mission statement and the school’s vision
- ensure that your child arrives punctually at school with the appropriate uniform and equipment, including PE kit
- ensure that your child has the best possible attendance and refrain from withdrawing them from school during term time
- notify the school of absence by 8.45 a.m. and confirm in writing if the absence is prolonged
- attend regular school meetings and help with homework where appropriate
- ensure that hair is within the natural spectrum of hair colour, and hair style is traditional and smart, avoiding extreme or high-fashion styles
- ensure that shoes are plain black school-style shoes (with black laces if tie-up style) without decoration, trim or logos. Trainer-style shoes and boots are not allowed
- be polite, courteous and respectful to everyone in the school community.
Pupils are required to:
- be polite, courteous and respectful to everyone in the school community
- keep their feet and hands to themselves, giving each other proper space
- respect school equipment and other people’s property
- walk in the school building
- follow instructions as soon as they are given, from all adults in the school
If you have not already done so, pease review, sign and return the Home School Agreement attached below.